It’s been so hot out I’ve not been in the mood to cook or bake at all. And yet, my sweet tooth hasn’t let up. Enter these coco-limón paletas. They are barely sweetened, letting you focus on the flavor of the lime and the creaminess of the coconut.
These are so simple you have room to get creative! I decorated with lime slices. You could also add coconut shavings, or a splash of rum. It’s up to you!
Coconut Lime Popsicles
- 8 popsicle sticks
- 1 popsicle mold
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/2 lime cut into thin slices
- Combine the can of coconut milk with 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk in a small mixing bowl. Whisk until fully combined.
- Add the juice of two limes and whisk until fully combined. Taste and adjust lime juice or sweetened condensed milk as needed.
- Take one lime slice and press against one side of popsicle mold. Pour mixture into popsicle mold, continuing to hold lime in place.
- Repeat with all popsicle molds.
- Place popsicle sticks into molds. Freeze for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.