I’ve got your perfect one dish, no-cook lunchbox recipe here! Aka meal prep for people who hate meal prep. In addition to being quick, this salad tastes better the day after you make it, making it ideal for meal prep.
Black Bean Corn Salad
Easy black bean and corn salad perfect for meal prep
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 jalapeño diced
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- Combine chopped ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Drain and thoroughly rinse black beans (and corn kernels if from a can)
- Add beans and corn to mixing bowl
- In a separate, smaller bowl, whisk together lime juice, salt, cumin and cayenne
- Add lime juice mixture to veggies and beans mixture. Toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days.